Many thanks to all who made it along to the meeting on Saturday; particularly great to see so many new faces. A very informative and stimulating day it was, performing and analysing both Liber Resh and The Ritual of the Mark of The Beast from the Grimoire of Aleister Crowley. I shall be posting my Liber Resh lecture on the member’s forum shortly for those who were unable to attend.
To offer topic suggestions for future meetings or if you would be interested in attending, please contact us.
Khephra Oasis will be holding initiations into the Minerval Degree of OTO on Saturday 4th of February. All members are welcome to attend, please contact the Oasis for more details.
Khephra Oasis will be holding its latest “Magick in Theory & Practice” meeting on Saturday Jan 28th. It’s a pretty full schedule, so do be there on time!
- 13:00 – Brief lecture on Liber Resh given by Br Andrew.
- 13:30 – An open discussion on Liber Resh.
- 14:00 – A group performance of Resh in all four quarters.
- 14:20 – A group performance of ‘The Ritual of the Mark of The Beast’ from the Grimoire of Aleister Crowley followed by discussion.
- 15:45 – General discussion on the Magick in Theory and Practice meetings and how they should progress.
- 16:30 – Oasis Admin with Br Gavin
- 17:00 – Any other business.
- 17:30 – Feasting and meeting potential candidates for initiation.
For attendance details please contact us.
On Saturday December 17 the work of Eccelsia Gnostica Catholica in Ireland took a major step forward when Bishop Tau Orpheus presented an EGC Workshop attended by several Brethren. The day began with a seminar on the work of EGC which everyone found very useful; and continued with a celebration of the Breaking of Bread ritual. T Orpheus also performed several Baptisms into EGC. and it is planned to follow these up with Confirmations into the Church later in 2012, so that the new members of the Church may act as officers in forthcoming Gnostic Masses.
In all, a very fulfilling day that has laid the groundwork for the future development of EGC in Ireland.